You would like to integrate your BitBucket git repository with your Pivotal Tracker issue tracker.
After creating your bitbucket git repository and pivotal tracker project, do the following.
- Go to your Pivotal Tracker – Profile and copy your API Token
- Go to your Bitbucket repository and click on the Administration link (top right corner)
- From the Repository Details menu on the left select Services
- From the Service drop down list select Pivotal Tracker
- Add the Pivotal Tracker API Token that you copied earlier and save
You can now use commits that have a square bracker [#111111] with the pivotal issue ticket and update pivotal when making a commit